Stuff that works for me.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Lipstick and shower gel and hairspray, oh my!

I've always loved to buy and try new stuff. Whether it's a brand new item or a new flavor of an existing item, I am very interested! That's why I love magazine ads. Shiny, colorful pictures of new things that I can't wait to try!

I've always thought there should be a magazine that was just reviews of all my favorite things, but since there's not, I decided to start my own, with a blog. If you use any of this stuff, based on my review, remember that it's just my opinion and your results may vary. And just so you know, I do most of my shopping at Wal-Mart, so my reviews are based on things that anyone should be able to find at their local discount store.

This blog won't be limited to just health and beauty stuff. Anything that I come across that I really like, I will share with you. Whether it's lipstick or food, household cleaners or deodorant, I'll cover it.

So grab a bottle of Aquafina, some Lorna Doone butter cookies, or a bowl of Haagen Dasz Cherry Vanilla ice cream, and let's get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home