Stuff that works for me.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Leg cramps keeping you up at night? OK this isn't lipstick or hairspray, but it's just as important! Oooooh baby. Your legs feel all jittery and kinda tickly until you just HAVE to move them?! Miserable.

One thing I've found that really works for me is
Hyland's Leg Cramps with Quinine. The website has a Store Locator, so you can find it in your area. I get mine at Wal-Mart (big surprise there) in the vitamin/mineral aisle. My store only carries the 40 caplet size bottle, but it looks like there is also larger size bottles that are quick release. That would be good! The caplets work pretty fast, and they are safe to take even with other prescriptions.

If you have leg cramps (also known as Restless Leg Syndrome), I highly recommend you try this. Let me know if it helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home