Stuff that works for me.

Thursday, October 27, 2005


Olay Regenerist Thermal Polisher
As we get older, our bodies start changing. You hit 40 and suddenly things aren't where they used to be. Or there are new things (fine lines) where there used to be smooth skin! I did my share of sunbathing when I was younger, and I can now see the effects on my face - uneven skin tone and texture. In my quest as The Queen of Products, I've tried all kinds of things. My latest is Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher. Here's their claim from the Olay web site:

Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher regenerates skin’s appearance for a beautifully polished texture and renewed vibrancy...achieve professional mini-peel results after 10 days. The key to this breakthrough experience is a water-activated self-heating formula that deeply warms skin to relax pores. The gentle micro-crystal formula then polishes away dry skin cells, revealing newer skin after rinsing. The formula also contains glycolic acid, a key ingredient used in professional mini-peel treatments.


It says you'll "achieve professional mini-peel results after 10 days." Yeah. I'm not seeing it. I have used it faithfully for the last 30 days and can honestly say I don't see any difference in my skin. It's not any worse certainly, but I haven't seen any improvements either. It's a nice purple color, smells nice, feels really warm when you put it on your wet skin, and cleans well enough. But my skin still has uneven tone and texture. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for this, but it was somewhere around $15 for a good size tube.

Would I recommend this as a good face cleaner? Sure. Would I recommend this if you want to see changes in your skin? Not so much. If you have had a different experience with Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home