Stuff that works for me.

Friday, December 02, 2005

My sister Jan just wrote me about one of her favorite things, so I'm sharing:

Hey I love it when you share cool things with me, so I am letting you know about White Stag brand turtlenecks from Walmart. I live in turtlenecks from September to May, so they are very important to me! I bought one about 2 months ago and have washed and worn it several times. It hasn't shrunk, faded or pilled up. They come in several colors, they have spandex in them (how did we live without that for so long??) and they run slightly large so I have a med (8-10), and are a nice length. They cost less than $10 each.

Turtlenecks that I have had before shrunk in the neck (choke city), in the sleeves or in the tail. There's nothing worse than a garment that is supposed to keep you warm but when you move around it exposes bare skin! I've bought from Lord and Taylor and last year from Eddie Bauer and all those turtlenecks have something wrong with them after being washed and worn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home