Stuff that works for me.

Friday, November 05, 2010

I've always been kind of a freak about lip stuff. First it was Chapstick, which only came in one scent/flavor back in the dark ages. Kinda sweet and waxy. Then Carmex, which is ADDICTIVE. Seriously. Then the Avon stuff that smells like their good hand lotion Vitamoist. Now, it's Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Passion Fruit Tinted Lip Care. Oooooh baby. Funny thing, I started using it, loving it, and gave it to several of my sisters and friends. Now they are all addicted too. Then I find out my friend Michelle in Utah is addicted. But like everything else that I love, they seem to have stopped making it. First it was available at lots of stores, over with the Nivea lotion, then I could only find it in Walgreens, and now I can't find it in any store at all. I did find it on Amazon and ordered a 6 pack. How sad. I rue the day. What does that mean anyway? Rue the day. Hang on, gotta Wikipedia it... OK it's from Middle English and means, "To feel regret, remorse, or sorrow for."

If you can find this stuff, STOCKPILE it. It's that good. It feels good, smells good, tastes good, plus, it has a really light tint. I didn't think it was much of a tint, until I put it on my dad when he was in the hospital (his lips were dry) and it turned them very pink LOL. I would have left it on, but my sister made me wipe it off. Poop on her. I bet the nurses would have thought it was cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home